[GeoStL] Re: HTM#1 Witches Cemetery RE: Bernie

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

-
Well I will have to admit that this little note has
started a rather interesting thread....I am grateful
to all who have posted on it and I would like to say
that I respect Bernie's opinion very much and I would
be the first to pull a cache (of mine) if I thought
that it was bringing desecration or disrespect to a
graveyard.

But one of the GREAT things about caching is that the
diversity of opinion and the diversity of people who
cache can overlook disagreements on how something
should be done and just get on with the caching and
the enjoyment of seeing the country and getting to
know the diverse people.

I don't always agree with what people post or how they
place a cache etc....but I can also find enough common
ground to be able to go on a group find with those
same people and enjoy it tremendously.

Isn't Caching GREAT!!!!!! Maybe we should introduce
ALL the world leaders to caching and get them together
for a GROUP hunt!!!! Who knows it might lead to world
peace  :-P

Thanks everyone

Dan (Thunder)

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>