[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: [GEO] Notify: kJfishman temporarily disabled vacation station!!!! (Unavailable) (Traditional Cache)

  • From: Jen Guyer <jennifer.guyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:51:21 -0600

-
No, they don't. That is one thing I wish GC would do. As well as making it
link to both profiles. Only the person who sets it up on their account gets
credit for the hide and a link and emails about logs. The other owners have
to "watch" to get log emails.

In fact my hide count went down after I let GailMo adopt my Cagney cache,
though I am still listed as an owner. Disabled it counted, adopted it
doesn't!

Jen aka nyisutter