[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: [GEO] Notify: kJfishman temporarily disabled vacation station!!!! (Unavailable) (Traditional Cache)

  • From: "Susan R. Makky" <susan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 16:30:28 -0600

-
After some effort, I have a meeting arranged with a rep from Wentzville
Parks to try to work out an arrangement that would allow geocachers to
place caches with the Parks Dept as a "partner." There may be an amicable
way around this policy. I will fill everyone in after the meeting.

Note: This had been in the works for the last three weeks and is not in
reaction to the disabled cache.

If anyone has anything they want me to relay, let me know.

Susan