[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: [GEO] Notify: kJfishman temporarily disabled vacation station!!!! (Unavailable) (Traditional Cache)

  • From: "Susan R. Makky" <susan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:52:44 -0600

-
Wentzville Parks Update:

I contacted Wentzville Parks this a.m. to toss out a few ideas to make the
geocaching situation workable for all. I explained about the importance of
cache ownership to the cacher. I recommended that the cacher could propose
a cache site, theme, etc. for approval and the cache page could state "by
________ in partnership with Wentzville Parks."  The other option would be
for the Parks Dept to allow "geocache volunteers" which would include any
cachers who own caches in Wentzville Parks. I strongly recommended the
first option as the more preferable. They seem willing to work with us. I
will know more after my meeting next week. I will be presenting them with a
proposed cache. I will also be showing him the vacation station cache
location and asking him to reinstate it if there are no problems with it.

Susan