[GeoStL] Re: Everyone okay?

  • From: Christian Jundt <cjundt797@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:02:36 -0500

I checked on my rental property in Woodson Terrace today and if it was 1/2 of a
mile south, I would have been much worse. Not much damage, just a few trees.
But seeing the airport with my own eyes was unbelievable. If you kept going
down 70 near the Fee Fee overpass, you could see major damage to homes from the
highway.