[GeoStL] Re: Everyone okay?

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:11:14 -0500

Here in St. Peters we had small hail and strong rotating winds but no damage,
thank heavens.  I have many friends who live in North County and so far have
only heard back from one of them (via Android):  of course email doesn't work
when the power is out.

Damage video is very sobering, to say the least.

Arlene, good luck with your leaky house.  Hope it turns out to be easy to fix.

Susan