[GeoStL] Re: Everyone okay?

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:30:58 -0500

-
They've finally opened Bellefontaine between City Hall and Chambers.
The cache listed below is inside the park there, which is obliterated.
I sent a cache note stating it should be disabled until the park can
be cleaned -- I wouldn't be surprised if the cache isn't even
accessible.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 9:35 PM,  <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> Bellefontaine: just saw the footage on the news.  It was the newer
> neighborhood not far from this cache
>
> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=1a111310-c215-4a70-8c3a-c893677209d6
>
> Tanglewood  http://coord.info/GCMW83
>
> If you look at the map for this cache, just to the left is the street with
> the destroyed homes.  This would have been about 6 blocks from our old house.
>
> Nancy

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->