[GeoStL] Re: Everyone okay?

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 14:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

We had to go down on Manchester Rd. today and we could see where the tornado
crossed 270 just past the I-70 exchange. The trees on the west side of the
highway were broken and houses damaged, leaves and other debris was up against
the center concrete divider and then across the highway all of the houses were
damaged and trees were broken. It was horrible to see all of the destruction.
Can you imagine being on 270 at that moment? They were pulling a couple of cars
out of the ditch on the east side of the highway. I hope the people inside of
them were ok.

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.