[GeoStL] Re: Everyone okay?

  • From: ghavens@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 20:41:21 +0000

So sorry.  That is a mess & certianly hope the crop survives. 1st Lady

From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 09:24:15
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Everyone okay?

We had water leaking from the ceiling in the kitchen last night and under the
front door. We have stained glass windows in the front door and water was
coming in thru those windows. I was mopping up water at the door and it started
rattling and I had to lean against it to keep it shut! There is water standing
in all of the fields around me. The corn has just sprouted and will most likely
drown.

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.

Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 08:33:54 -0700
From: mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Everyone okay?
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

#yiv1368760835 .yiv1368760835ExternalClass DIV
{}

Wow, is all I can say...I am checking out pictures and video from the storm
that hit the St. Louis area last night and it's horrible. I do hope that no one
out there in SLAGA Land was hit by this.

-Michael