[GeoSTL] Re: Cache Hunting in Rolla next weekend?

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 17:45:39 -0500

Durn right it was a .... "Mega Mud event that was happening SUNDAY, Sunday,
Sunday. Be there and watch big Daddy Dave pilot his screaming nitro burning
See Doo across the wide open, smooth waters of the Mississippi lugging a
bunch of old guys around. DON'T miss this event.. bee there or bee
square....."

Oh yea, it was an event all right.

Glenn
AKA the Mud Whale.