[GeoSTL] Cache Hunting in Rolla next weekend?

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 17:01:36 -0500

I think Ms E. and I need to venture over to Rolla soon.
We'll have to consult with thunder_dan on a plan of
attack, since he is the resident geocaching expert there.

This could be the germ of a group-hunt for next weekend.
Ms E. and I don't have Independence Day vacation plans.
Anyone else interested?  We live in Eureka, so people to
the east could park their car at our house and carpool - or
caravan to Rolla.  There is a commuter parking lot at
Highway 44 and 109, in case people would rather
congregate there.

Thoughts?