[GeoSTL] Re: Habitat Cache

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:31:31 -0500

It was an posted as an "event cache".

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave D" <cache_finder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 11:46 PM
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: Habitat Cache

: I don't get it either.
: Pizza or habitat - I'd vote for the habitat cache first.  Seems more worth
: while.
:
: Mayby the trick is to call it "Geocaching Event".
:
: I've heard of cachers going on a canoe float/geocaching event and logging
it
: as a find.
:
: (I'm in trouble now)
:
:
:
:
: >From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
: >To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: >Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:38:58 -0500
: >
: >I saw the note.
: >So doesn't meeting for pizza fall in exactly the same place ?
: >
: >
: >Barramus
: >N   38° 25.081'