[GeoSTL] Re: Cache Hunting in Rolla next weekend?

  • From: Robin <freydis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:36:45 -0700 (PDT)

--- Bob <bob@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Barramus,
> I am in the same position now.  All the easy
> ones are done and it is too hot
> (99 in Jefferson County today) to do the hard
> ones.  We will be taking it
> easy for a while.
> HikerBob

  I just placed an easy cache called Boot Camp
Cache.  I don't know if it has shown up on
Geocaching yet.  Coordinates are

38* 48.01 N
090* 40.52 W

  It has a military theme and is filled with
patches, buttons, P-38 can openers, toy soldiers
- similar stuff.   To Russia With Bug was left in
it.  I don't think the cache has been verified,
yet, but I don't know how that process works and
I may be wrong.  Are there designated "verifiers"
who get contacted by Geocaching when a new cache
shows up in their area?  Or, is it just given to
whomever gets there first?

=====
Robin
4libros' library http://4libros.bookcrossing.com
freydis' Treasure hunt http://geocaching.com

John and Arthur are with
http://www.mysticrockopera.com

http://sbc.yahoo.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.