[GeoSTL] Re: Cache Hunting in Rolla next weekend?

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:35:34 -0500

I'm open for next weekend.

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Konopacki
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 5:01 PM
  Subject: [GeoSTL] Cache Hunting in Rolla next weekend?

  I think Ms E. and I need to venture over to Rolla soon.
  We'll have to consult with thunder_dan on a plan of
  attack, since he is the resident geocaching expert there.
  This could be the germ of a group-hunt for next weekend.
  Ms E. and I don't have Independence Day vacation plans.
  Anyone else interested?  We live in Eureka, so people to
  the east could park their car at our house and carpool - or
  caravan to Rolla.  There is a commuter parking lot at
  Highway 44 and 109, in case people would rather
  congregate there.

  Thoughts?

  Bruce S wrote:

    Dan,
        I will be heading your direction soon.  I have to go paint my parents
    house in Minnesota before then (I might a couple caches while there but not
    many there are only 5 within 50 miles of their house).  I44 is starting to
    look good for the end of next week. I plan on doing 70+ caches so I may not
    stop until I get to Tulsa or so.
    Bruce