[GeoSTL] Re: Caching on Easter Island

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 10:08:55 -0500

Dan,
I will be heading your direction soon. I have to go paint my parents house in Minnesota before then (I might a couple caches while there but not many there are only 5 within 50 miles of their house). I44 is starting to look good for the end of next week. I plan on doing 70+ caches so I may not stop until I get to Tulsa or so.

Bruce

From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: Caching on Easter Island
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

OMG Bruce you mean there will be a cache in this world
that does NOT have you signed in on it :)....just
teasing ....hope you guys had a great caching trip
over the weekend. I thought of you all but my schedule
is so tight lately I barely get out to maintain my own
caches. By the way I will be placing 2 more caches or
maybe just one (not sure yet) that will make 5 caches
in the Rolla area....almost enough to tempt you guys
into a trip West????
Hope to see you on the trail soon

Dan (Thunder)

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com