[GeoStL] Re: Advice requested

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <bajaclan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:56:46 -0500

You could politely ask them to email you a photo of themselves at the cache location, preferably with GPS in hand. The log before theirs indicates a DNF. Had they read this log, they could have decided for themselves whether to risk the long walk/climb 'for nothing'...but the view.

How far a drive is it to the southern tip of South America?

On Mar 29, 2005, at 22:03, Eric & Dayna East wrote:

Please take a look at eagleyes log on my guiding light cache and tell me if you think I should allow the log to remain.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=34deb2e6-bfd3-4692-88ce-4bae4ce37a0d

Had they e-mailed me first I wouldn't have a problem with their log but, they just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Thanks & God bless!

Eric