[GeoStL] Re: Advice requested

  • From: "Jg \"outdoorman63\"" <outdoorman1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 05:56:40 -0800 (PST)

sounds generous to me.....

Eric & Dayna East <believer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
Here's my e-mail to eagleyes.
We'll see how they respond...

Hello eagleyes,

I'm sorry you made the trip up all of those stairs only to find that the
cache had gone AWOL. I have had similar incidents in my time caching as
well, and it is very frustrating!

However, I have not logged a no find without first contacting the cache
owner first to verify that I was indeed looking in the correct spot.
I have had some owners allow it to be logged and others have not. Their
choice...

That being said, I have a little trouble with your logging a find on my
guiding light cache without first contacting me. Most likely you found the
hiding spot because it was pretty obvious. So, if you don't mind please
e-mail me and tell me where you think the cache was supposed to be. If you
are correct, the log may stand. If not, I will have to delete it.

Thanks & God bless!

Believer