[GeoStL] Re: Advice requested

  • From: "Brad Myers" <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:28:25 -0600

I'm sure I was there. I know I seen where the cache was suppose to be. I
think I should log it to...........NOT

My two cents, it is a game, but all games have rules. IF they truely felt it
was gone, they should of either sent you a picture of where they thought it
was hidden or e-mailed you and given you a description and asked if they
could get credit.

Whatever you decide, I wouldn't lose sleep over it either way, it is just a
game.