[GeoStL] Re: Advice requested

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:21:38 -0600

  I would email the guy and explain to him that I will delete his log if the next cacher finds it.  Bernie.

BruceS wrote:
-
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:26:16 -0600, GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bruce, where would he have to come from to drive 10,000 miles to get here
(besides in circles)? :-)

Rich

I wrote this because he made a big deal about that he came from a
distance to find the cache....

I would not delete the log right off... I would email them and ask if
they really felt they found the cache...may be it was some kinda
virtual box :-) in there mind  ... then make a comment that if they
didn't find it then maybe a note or dnf would be more appropriate... I
did the same when some one logged a find on one of my virtuals but
claimed that they couldn't get to it because of a wedding... they
chose to delete their log totally.

Bruce
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.