[GameTalk] Re: a little idea for troopanum

  • From: "Andy Smith" <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 22:29:32 -0400

Well, there would be 3 times for spaces, so 3 times more bombs. I
think maybe on half and half, and maybe all missions insane; but I
suck at gorbian style. I thought about that, too. How about shooting
the shields gorbian, too? and there would be nine sheilds instead of
3, u have top, middle and bottom with your up and down, and left,
midddle and right so you would have 9 shields. and 3 vectors. lol

On 8/22/07, Raymond Grote <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, I just had an idea with Troopanum2. In the last level, level 16, you
> always fight Lord Vector like you would regular ships. Maybe in some games
> it could be fought gorbian style? It would certainly be a lot different, but
> as I think it over right now I realize that there would be things that would
> make it easier and harder. For example, it will be harder dodging the
> barrage of ships that LV launches at the start of the level, but it will
> probably be easier dodging his bombs since there are a lot more spaces on
> the game board that he could throw them.

Andy, the best audio gamer!
Aim: blindguitardude
msn: musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx
skype: musicproandy