[GameTalk] a little idea for troopanum

  • From: "Raymond Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:07:58 -0500

Hi, I just had an idea with Troopanum2. In the last level, level 16, you always
fight Lord Vector like you would regular ships. Maybe in some games it could be
fought gorbian style? It would certainly be a lot different, but as I think it
over right now I realize that there would be things that would make it easier
and harder. For example, it will be harder dodging the barrage of ships that LV
launches at the start of the level, but it will probably be easier dodging his
bombs since there are a lot more spaces on the game board that he could throw
them.