[GameTalk] Re: a little idea for troopanum

  • From: "Andy Smith" <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:45:43 -0400

well what would be cool is a targetr system. so lets say u got a reg
ship, and all of a sudden you get a gorbian pod. press an assigned
letter to switch between normal and gorb targeting. just a suggestion,
i think it'd be nice to have so then they'd be mixed. and as we all
know bsc likes to challenge us. which is a good thing; i like to be
challenged.