[GameTalk] Re: a little idea for troopanum

  • From: "Andy Smith" <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:51:19 -0400

Hi,
Infact if BSC does a third idea for troop2, (or troop3) they should
have a speedround mixed. so its like you get a regular ship and then a
gorb. that, would, be, sooo, hard, to, get, a, high, score, and,
would, be, sooo, awesome! dont u thinnk? or in an actual game they
should do it on reserection which i have yet to try. lol. but i shold.
lol. think i can beat it? dunno.