[GameTalk] Re: a little idea for troopanum

  • From: "Raymond Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:33:55 -0500

Aaaagh! Three vectors! That means way too many! I thought LV would be
surprised at that, even as evil as he is, but two more of him would make him
happy if we didn't keep destroying him. Yeah I don't do well at the gorbs
either, I only get a score of 144 on the gorbion speed rounds and I lose a
lot quicker with those than I do regular ships. I still like shooting them,
though.