[gameprogrammer] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Jason Zaphyr <storm3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 19:01:00 -0500

Yes, Daniel we are interested in seeking a creative person to help out with
storylines, and game ideas, although we currently have a game project late,
very late in the stage of development.  Almost complete as a matter of fact,
it should be done within a couple of weeks, we are on beta 5 build 21, and
have squashed almost all the bugs, and have most of the general gameplay
done, and special fx as well.  Basically all I have left to do is the Bonus
Stages, and the menu system.  I would like to bring you onboard on a
strictly trial basis and see how you do, developing further the partial
storyline we have for the current project.

If you are interested, please email me back, and I will send you some bits
and pieces of the storyline, to see what you can come up with to fill in the
holes.  BTW: what drew you to me in particular ?  My company currently
consists of 3 3D modelers, an AI Coder, ME - owner / Engine / General all
around programming, 2D Artist / Audio - Gene, another creative talent, whom
has helped somewhat, but has limited time to invest in completing the
storyline.

Anyways if you are interested, we will complete this project first, then we
are doing one more team building project to solidify everyones positions, so
that everyone can get a feel for what they are responsible for, and get used
to working to my deadlines, and my management style, then we will tackle the
other bigger projects I have already planned out, and done initial versions
of myself long ago.

Thanks for the email, look forward to hearing from you.

Ken