[gameprogrammer] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:03:34 -0500

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 16:46, Wanja Relitzki wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we are working on a game project using SDL :D
> We decided to use net2 (build upon SDL_net)  to implement some multiplayer
> stuff...
> but by using Bloodshed Dev-C++ we need a dll file to link to ... I searched
> the whole web for a net2.dll but I didn't find anything.
>
> could you guys help me ?

I'm afraid not. I wrote net2 and I can tell you that there is not and
never will be any .dll or other binary files released for it. At least
not by me. There are simply too many different development systems in
the world for me to be able to provide up to date binaries for them. You
have to compile it your self.

> thx in advance :D

                Bob Pendleton

> E-Mails sind zu unpersönlich? Mit einer Webcam wird der MSN Messenger zum
> Bildtelefon! http://www.msn.de/messenger Jetzt kostenlos downloaden und
> mitmachen!

+ Bob Pendleton: writer and programmer. +
+ email: Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx              +
+ web:   www.GameProgrammer.com         +