[gameprogrammer] Re: Welcome Tanmay.

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 17:44:50 -0700

Heya!

I joined this list some number of years ago, dont remember when exactly.

I was a hobbyist game programmer for a while, then a business
programmer for 6 years or so, then finally got a job at a game company
about 4 years ago.

I moved up to Seattle 2 years ago to work for the Midway studio
Surreal up here, then midway went bankrupt, our studio was bought by
warner bros and now im working for monolith / wb games as an animation
and generalist programmer.

I previously was the acting lead of a game called line rider 2 unbound
and got to design and implement most of the server and client stuff
for the content sharing in that game.

I've gotten a lot of info over the years from bob and this list, it is
indeed a good list (: