[gameprogrammer] Re: Not game dev related but need some urgent help

  • From: ®£$ǖ"v@M$Ħ ¢© $. <theamericansushi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 19:35:52 +0530

Okay guys thanks for all your help. Since, i'm only in high school the
people i was working for decided this might be a bit high level so they gave
me a new one. Now i have a new one, which is something to do with vb.net to
remote accessing to a mysql database and dumping the reports to a text file,
etc etc. Sorry though to make you guys go through all this. I think the new
one won't be as hard as the RPC one. So let me see how it goes and if i need
anything i always know where to ask ;)

Thanks guys :D