[gameprogrammer] Not game dev related but need some urgent help

  • From: ®£$ǖ"v@M$Ħ ¢© $. <theamericansushi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:46:20 +0530

Sorry guys this isn't game development but i've already exhausted all my
resources (google :P ).
Okay, so here's a overview. I need remotely connect to a linux based machine
from my windows machine via vb.net
I've already tried PuTTy but that requires me to enter the username and
password after establishing the connection. Maybe if there's a way i can
hardcode the username and password so that it auto logins on opening?
I really need help doing this so any form of help is really appreciated.
BTW pls don't get angry im on the wrong list, you guys were the best help i
got before for something else so i thought i'd give this a shot

Thanks,
Suvamsh