[gameprogrammer] GAME School

  • From: tristan drago <tdrago19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

I feel strong about going to UAT (university of technology) in tempe az.  They
give you an option between which classes you choose for your bachlors.  for
instance they offer both game desgin and game programming.  Now i have the
choice to select 70% game programming 30% game designing, i can do this also
like 60-40 50-50 etc.  Now I"ve been reasearching on becoming a game programmer
for a couple of years now, ive decided to go for it.  is there advice i can
have about the class difficulty? and about the job in itself? anything
please!......thankyou.   ps.  UAT seems like a good school....what you say? and
should i just go 100% game programming?

                                                                      Tristan
Drago