[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Meeting

  • From: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 23:14:01 -0700

15th 9 pm works.

Thanks,
-Mikhail

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 6:42 AM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello everyone,

Wednesday, 4/15 (as well as Wednesday, 4/29), appear to be the best days
to meet up as we'll have most of the members available to join.
Unfortunately I won't be able to join, but I think the meeting will serve
its purpose regardless.

If anyone is opposed to this, please let me know. Otherwise, Mikhail
please go ahead and reserve the room for the meeting at this time, and
everyone who will be joining in via Skype please be sure to reply
indicating this along with your Skype username (aside from Jeremy, who we
already know will be joining via Skype).

Thank you all for your time, take care!

Regards,
Nate