[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 09:05:35 -0700

Susan,

Earthquakes are fairly rare (at least noticeable ones, usually higher than 2.0), so they caught me a bit by surprise. Yes, for now we'll set the time for our usual meeting time, 3:00 PM EDT (12:00 PM PDT), and I'll be sure to let you know if we need to change it at all to accommodate more people. Looking forward to seeing the progress we've made by then! Until then, take care!

Regards,
Nate

On 3/31/2014 2:18 AM, spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Nathan 4/13 is good same time ? Sounds like you experienced quite a jolt
trust all is well Susan
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2014, at 5:37 AM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Susan,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, things have been a bit shaky with the
recent earthquakes (no pun intended. I sent a message to my other team member
who was going to be meeting with you and I to discuss out progress so far.
Unfortunately I still haven't received a message back from him, so I don't
think the meeting will be able to happen this weekend, and next weekend won't
work as well since we're on Spring break and most of the team will not be
available, so we'll have to meet the weekend of 4/12, most likely 4/13 since we
plan to meet up to get a lot of work done on 4/12. Would that work for you?

Regards,
Nate

On 3/28/2014 6:38 AM, spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I will be traveling to Vt on Sunday will be there for the week Sunday is iffy
any other day is ok

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2014, at 2:00 AM Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Susan,

The majority of the team would not be able to meet at a later time on Saturday,
so would it be possible to meet on Sunday at 3:00 PM EDT (12:00 PM PDT)?

Regards,
Nate