[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 18:14:52 -0800

Kathy,

Of course haha, a little extra time to kill on school work never hurts! We'll make sure you have a ride home either by myself or someone else, regardless of the time.

If anyone else needs a ride as well, seeing as this will be a late meeting, I'm sure we could work with you as well (as long as you don't live 50 miles away lol), just make sure you let me know.

-Nate

On 02/04/2015 05:45 PM, Kathy S wrote:
Hi Nate,

I will be there that day anyway because there is an ACM mini programming contest til 5. So might as well stay and get some work done til 9, as long as I have a ride home. =)

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello everyone,

    Thanks Mikhail!

    Kathy, yes that's completely okay I was anticipating most member
    to join in via Skype, we'll be making accommodations for you. I'm
    sure you could get a ride home from one of us if you'd rather meet
    in person (I'll gladly volunteer if nobody else will), but again
    it isn't imperative to be there in person. Just let me know what
    you decide and we'll work with that.

    Thank you everyone for your prompt responses to the poll!

    Regards,
    Nate

    On 2/4/2015 4:18 PM, Kathy S wrote:
    Hey guys.

    I can make it to the meeting in person but my mom would need to
    stay up to be able to drive me home from the bus stop, and it
    would be really late, and I live in Santa Ana, and I'm not sure
    that I want to put my mom in that kind of situation. If I need to
    be there, I will, but since there is an alternative, I want to
    use Skype. :) Hope you guys understand.

    My Skype username: Bigbooksandwarmtea

    On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 3:42 PM, Mikhail Gofman
    <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Sure thing!

        Hope this helps.

        Thanks,
        Mikhail

        On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, Nathan Cobb
        <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            Mikhail,

            Could you reserve a room for us for that date and time
            (2/13 at 9:00 PM)?

            Thanks,
            Nate

            On 2/3/2015 3:11 AM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
            Dear Nate,

            I am cool with meeting on campus.

            Hope this helps.

            Thanks,
            Mikhail

            On Tuesday, February 3, 2015, Nathan Cobb
            <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                Mikhail,

                Do you have a preference for where to conduct the
                meeting? Rob is open to meeting on campus if you'd
                prefer that, let me know.

                Others will still be able to join via Skype, but
                will have the option to join in person if Mikhail
                chooses and can accommodate us.

                Thanks,
                Nate

                On February 1, 2015 6:09:39 PM Ashwin Shetty
                <ashwin212@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                Hello everyone ,

                I have added my time slots too.

                On Feb 1, 2015 6:07 PM, "Mikhail Gofman"
                <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                    Thanks! I just added my time slots

                    On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Nathan Cobb
                    <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                        Done, please see the email I sent out
                        regarding participation in the poll.

                        Thanks,
                        Nate

                        On 02/01/2015 04:22 PM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
                        P.S. Nate, could you please create a
                        Doodle poll for this? This will make
                        planning easier.

                        Thanks,