[FSW Project] FSW Project Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 17:18:37 -0700

Susan,

A few of the team members have plans for this weekend, so we're going to
have to reschedule our meeting for the following week. To be clear, the
meeting will be rescheduled for 6/14 at 5:00 PM ET (2:00 PM PT). We'll be
working this weekend on getting the Virtual Machines configured and tested
so that they can be downloaded and used by you and whomever else will be
testing the system out soon after we finish.

Please let me know if this time doesn't work for you and we can reschedule
for another time. Thank you for your patience, have a great day/night!

Regards,
Nate