[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:55:50 -0700

We could try for 8, but 9 would be ideal for our combined schedules.

On 7/14/2014 3:56 PM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Dear All,

Thanks! Do we have anythig earlier? E.g. 7? If not, I can rearrange things and meet at 9.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Mikhail

On Monday, July 14, 2014, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Jeremy and Robert have agreed that 9 PM PST works for them
    tomorrow and Wednesday. Let me know if either/both of these work
    for you (Mikhail).

    On 7/14/2014 1:47 PM, Nathan Cobb wrote:
    Any weekday as soon as possible would be ideal, so that works
    just fine.

    On 7/14/2014 1:39 PM, Jeremy Chavez wrote:
    As usual I'm available any time this week after 5pm. The weekend
    is a bit more complicated but normally I'm home by 8pm.

    On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Nathan Cobb
    <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx');>>
    wrote:

        Hello everyone,

        Alright guys, I'm giving this one last try to schedule a
        meeting that we can all (Jeremy, Mikhail, Robert, and Me)
        meet this week sometime. I didn't get a reply from Rob last
        time, so if that happens again I'll bug him a bit more, but
        I don't think this will be a problem since I'll be sending a
        mirror message on Facebook. Let me know which days/times
        work for you guys, or which days/times don't work if that
        list is shorter.

        Thanks,
        Nate