[fruityloops] Wah-Wah in FL

  • From: Rui.Barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:56:36 +0000

Hi

I would like to ask you to try the link bellow (and the software, also, if
possible).

http://www.kvr-vst.com/inst.php?inst=190

I was thinking that this was a kind of a virtual effect rack but it seems
that's a virtual synth ("...attempts to emulate the ultra-funky sound of
the Hohner Clavinet...").

Anyway, I've tried to apply its effects (wah-wah) in a sampler channel by
applying it in the FX window but it did nothing. Probably because its a
synth and not a effect.

The only way I've found to make it outputting some sound it was to create
its own channel, i.e., a Ticky Clav channel but I could not access my
soundcard's soundbanks (neither any of the FL sound samples).
Do you know if this is possible?

Can you help me in finding some specific Plug-In to apply a Wah-Wah effect
to a channel (no matter what's inside of it) to be used in FL?

Sorry to ask you this but the plug-ins variety is so big that I get
confused (or maybe I'm looking for something so specific that do not exists
:-).

Thanks

Rui Barata
Parts Quality

Tel. +351 241 899 800  -  Fax. +351 241 899 872
E-mail: rui.barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mitsubishi-trucks-eu.com