[frgeek-michiana] Re: Potential warehouse spaces offered to FGM

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:45:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Large carnivorous reptomammals originating from the planet of Dathomir

From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 7:10 PM

Tom Brown wrote:
> The board and council will discuss the offers and pick the one which offers us the best work space and storage and which is the most affordable. Mike has toured the space at LangLab but not SB W&D. I'd like Mike to make a visual inspection before we make a decision.

  I'd also like to see the SB Warehouse space if it works out. Boss is back from vacation tomorrow so I should be able to get time off  as needed..

Richard

> PHOTO SETS
>
> Photo sets of both spaces are viewable at Flickr.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/42072106@N07/sets/
>
> Tom
> ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
> PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.
>
> To post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

-- Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
Mishawaka, IN

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. ** PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain. To post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The archive is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/ You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana