[frgeek-michiana] Re: Potential warehouse spaces offered to FGM

  • From: "Fr. Robert Bower" <frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:59:28 -0400

I think Chuq has one at the store or maybe it is a German Shepherd.

Thanks,

Fr. Robert Bower
Batushka's Web Hosting & Design
frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
574.850.7982
http://www.batushkas.com
http://www.batushkas.net

Phil Goldbach wrote:
Awww....I was hoping to keep it on the main level and feed random vagabonds to it....it could provide great security, you know.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

            From: Geppetto <imreb321@xxxxxxxxx
            </mc/compose?to=imreb321@xxxxxxxxx>>

            Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: Potential warehouse spaces
            offered to FGM
            To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            </mc/compose?to=frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 4:30 PM

            * Main Entry: ran·cor
            * Pronunciation: \ˈraŋ-kər, -ˌkȯr\
            * Function: noun
            * Etymology: Middle English rancour, from Anglo-French rancur,
            from Late Latin rancor rancidity, rancor, from Latin rancēre
            * Date: 14th century

            : bitter deep-seated ill will

            synonyms see enmity

            On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 13:20 -0700, Phil Goldbach wrote:
            > rancor
-- Be ALert, Uncle Sam needs more lerts.

            ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
            PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless
            you wish for it to be in the public domain.

            To post to the list send email to
            frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            <http://mc/compose?to=frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
            The archive is available at
            //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

            You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going
            to the list website at
            //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana