[frgeek-michiana] Re: Accounting

  • From: Andrew Strasser <zarabtul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:31:51 -0500

I have found that google has a new database and spreadsheet maker that is in
it's beta version under google documents...  This is something that makes it
uploadable and changeable by different people who have been given access to
the information.  I have been using this lately to keep track of various
things that are mostly in a spreadsheet format though it has the ability to
hold many many different types of documents and is quite easy to work with.
You also while working on it can keep it as a work of your own.  I just
thought I would pass it along as it seems to work very well for keeping
records for different groups I work with...

Just a thought,

Andrew Strasser