[frgeek-michiana] Warehouse Report 06/25/2009

  • From: Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:09:12 -0700 (PDT)

Present:  Dan, Imre, Billy, John, Sara, Eusebio, Alicia, Eloy and Phil

Dan, Billy, Eusebio, Alicia, John, Sara and Eloy worked on demans. Imre
continued loading machines for the Detroit conference. I showed our two new
volunteers John and Sara how to deman computers. I also helped around in
general and by supervising. We had an incident where a lightbulb fell from the
ceiling fixture, making quite a mess. No one was hurt and the mess was cleaned
up.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."