[frgeek-michiana] Re: Accounting

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:33:58 -0400 (EDT)

OpenKM does look interesting. I'm not sure I'm up for setting up something like that though, too many new acronyms to get my brain around.  My primary interest is to have access to the "original" documents without having to carry around  a file cabinet. Still, it might be something to consider.

Mike