[freeroleplay] Re: Descriptive vs. Proscriptive, frpgc.org vs. freeroleplay.org

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:37:14 +0100

Hi All,

Sorry for the lateness of my reply but it's been a hectic week. My discovery of RSS readers means I spend all my evenings catching up on my sites without any time to do anything else. Bad RSS reader! Bad, bad, bad. I will endeavour to respond to everyone's emails within the next 24 hours.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Havenner" <laveaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>