Re: Need Waterman converter

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 12:54:06 -0700

On 14 May 2006 at 15:00, PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx wrote, at least in part:

> Hi,
> I could use a Waterman converter if someone has one they could
> spare. I can trade you a Sailor converter, and I think I have a
> Parker converter as well. Or, I'll just buy it from you. Let me know
> if you can help. Thanks. Jim Sanders

Hi Jim,

Your search can be expanded by the fact that the Waterman converter is a
standard International or Pelikan converter. So you could just pick up an
International or Pelikan and it should fit fine.

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.