Re: Need Waterman converter

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 15:34:58 -0700

On 14 May 2006 at 21:58, Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman wrote, at least in part:

> You know, Roger, I used to think that way as well. However, I now 
> have about ten different converters to prove you wrong - all meant 
> for pens that all take international cartridges, but don't all take 
> the same converter. And I'm not talking about the length. I'm 
> refering to the diameter of the end of the converter. The part that 
> gets penetrated by the end of the feed, if you will. Eric

Yep, Eric. Jim and I were talking BC and I remembered, after his prompting, 
a Phileas that I have that requires the unique dimensions of the Waterman 
converter because of the sleeve (for added weight) in the barrel. I guess 
that there are many Watermans that will take the standard International 
converters, but not all. And, that's not even addressing the mouth end that I 
think does fit most, but may require some added strength to attach to some 
feed nipples.

Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
fptalk Mailing List

To Unsubscribe: Send email to fptalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" 
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per 
instructions to complete the process.

Other related posts: