Re: [foxboro] [foxboro]

  • From: Dallas West <west.dallas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:33:32 -0800

HI Pat,
While I can't help you out with a license I would be very interested to
hear more about your testing of virtual machines and Foxboro software.
Specifically, details on your setup, what you are trying to accomplish,
how successful have you been, what show stoppers have you come across, etc.

Sincerely,

Dallas

Dallas West -- dwest@xxxxxxxx <mailto:dwest@xxxxxxxx>
Genentech, Inc.