Re: [foxboro] Obsolescence and unavailability of 6 X 8 annunciator keypads

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <Timothy.Lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:12:55 -0500

Well, they have FoxPanels, but it doesn't stay out of the way as you are
suggesting. It takes up way too much screen real estate to be useful. I suppose
you could dedicate a screen to FoxPanels, but that's a bit excessive.

Tim Lowell
Control Systems Engineer
Tesoro Refining and Marketing Company | 19100 Ridgewood Parkway | San Antonio,
TX 78259
210-626-4929 (w) | 210-439-5914 (c) | timothy.lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx