Re: [foxboro] Obsolescence and unavailability of 6 X 8 annunciator keypads

  • From: "Perez, Claudio" <CPEREZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:37:03 -0300

We use them a lot. The main advantage is the fast access to screens,
alarm sounds (it should be easier to configure) and the alarm
indications, although if we have the possibility to turn on the red or
yellow lights according to the highest alarm priority in the associated
graphic would be an important enhancement from the alarm management
point of view.

I don't think of discontinuing them is a good idea.

Regards
Claudio