Re: [foxboro] Integrator 30 for Modbus quirk

  • From: "William C Ricker" <wcricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 00:54:26 -0500

Seem to remember something about the importance of matching period and phase
in the blocks talking to a slave. Maybe the MDSCAN had to match the ECB or
something like that.

We saw problems when tried to adjust phasing to level the load.  We found
that scanning stopped when periods and/or phases were shifted.  Problem
now is that it's been a couple of years  since the last time we programmed
one of those and we can't remember the exact details.

William C Ricker
FeedForward, Inc.