Re: [foxboro] Historical Alarms

  • From: "Easley, Jack" <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:12:43 -0600

Russ,

We are at AIM 3.2 and cannot update at this time. Were there issues with "Too
Many Alarms" and "Maximum number of alarms historized" being set to 40000 that
you are aware of, and if so will setting this back to 5000 possibly help us in
the interim? We would prefer fewer alarms in the Alarm History GUI to none.

Thanks in advance,

Jack Easley
Sr. I&C Technician
Luminant Power, Martin Lake Plant