Re: [foxboro] Fiber optic conectors and wavelengths

  • From: Brian Bates <batesb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:07:55 -0500

Hi Stan

We are in the process of staging our new gear, so I can tell you what I
have seen so far.

Enterasys F/O switches (Foxboro supplied) MTRJ
Cisco F/O switches (seem to work just fine) MTRJ
ATS LC
FCP270 LC
NCNI MTRJ
RCNI MTRJ
AW70 with two F/O NIC MTRJ

      -Regards, Brian.

             stan
             <stanb@xxxxxxxxx>
             foxboro-bounce@fr         Foxboro List
             eelists.org               <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/02/2006 08:19                                      Subject
             AM                        [foxboro] Fiber optic conectors and
                                       wavelengths

             Please respond to
             foxboro@freelists
                   .org

We are preparing to purchase some fiber optic test gear to use for basic
troubleshooting on the fibers associated with our control systems.

I'm interested in finding out what types of connectors, and what wavelength
light are used by various pieces of IA hardware. Anyone know where to find
a summary of this information?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite
Vietcong Terror